Krita isn\’t letting me save my work, this wasn\’t the issue a few weeks ago.
- Uninstalled and reinstalled Krita
- Changing the name of my art piece
- shutting down and restarting my computer
It might be this issue: sometimes a windows update changes these settings. See https://docs.krita.org/en/KritaFAQ.html#windows-krita-cannot-save
If the message is “File not found. Check the file name and try again.”, you probably have Controlled Folder Access enabled.
- Select Start > Settings .
- Choose Update & security > Windows Defender.
- Select Open Windows Defender Security Center.
- Select Virus & threat protection, and then choose Virus & threat protection settings.
- Under Controlled folder access, turn it on or off.
You can also whitelist Krita, following these instructions.